The text under discussion this week is John 2:12-25. Please look over the sermon notes from the handout. Here are the suggested questions for Mission Group Leaders.
(1) Why is Jesus torqued off?
(2) How do you honestly define yourself?
(3) What is the Gospel?
(4) How should you define yourself in light of it?
(5) How can we avoid the sin of prejudicial exclusion?
(6) Who are you sharing the Gospel with? If not, who are you praying about sharing it with? If neither, what is your strategy to get to know non-Christians?